NOT A MEMBER YET? Interested in joining the Sons of Italy Lodge 2786? Did you know that you do not have to be an Italian to join the Sons of Italy?
We have two types of memberships: Voting memberships (Italians & non-Italians) and Clubhouse memberships (social, non-voting).
These are the 2021 NEW Membership Rates:
- 2021 NEW Voting Membership (Italians & non-Italians): $41.00/per year
- 2021 NEW Clubhouse Membership: $36.00/per year
Download & print our NEW membership application.
Celebrando il Nostro Retaggio Lodge 2786
- Weekly & Daily books drawn at 10:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm – 10:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 3:00pm – 10:30pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- Club privileges will be limited to members with a valid membership card.
- In accordance with Health and PLCB regulations, NO pets allowed in bar.
- Children under 18 will not be allowed in barroom after 9:00pm.
- Children under 18 are not allowed to gamble or play skill machines.
- Children under 21 will not be permitted to sit at the bar.
- Only authorized personnel will be permitted behind the bar.
- Patrons who do not hold membership to the Clubhouse or Lodge shall be considered a guest of the Clubhouse. Guests must be accompanied by a member in good standing. Guests must be signed into the guest book by the member upon entering the Clubhouse. Members signing in guests are responsible for the guest’s conduct. Only the member signing the guest may purchase alcohol for the guest. Guests are prohibited from purchasing alcohol. Guests must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Members may sign in a maximum of five (5) guests at any one time.
- Guests residing within our area will be restricted to 3 visits per year.
- Spouses of members are permitted to gamble and play skill machines may not purchase alcohol.
- Only authorized personnel will operate thermostats, lights and other switches.
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted.
- No smoking permitted before 9:00pm. This includes electronic cigarettes.
- Individuals who have been rejected by vote will not be permitted.
- Under NO circumstances will members or guests be permitted to bring-in food or drinks. Birthday cakes are permitted.
- Membership approval & Door Access Card activation will take place during Board Meetings (1st & 2nd Monday of each month).
- Members are required to carry their membership card while on the premises and/or be prepared to provide proof of membership, ie. receipt for membership payment.
- Members are required to use their Door Access Code to enter the club. Please do not ring the buzzer, if you ring the buzzer, be prepared to show your membership card to the bartender.
- This is a private club for members only. Door Access Codes are for MEMBER USE ONLY. Please DO NOT give your Door Access Code to non-members to gain access into the club.